Thursday, April 14, 2016

Playing around with my new fuse tool (shaker cards)

 I was super excited to get my new fuse too. IT is wonderful for making shaker cards and tags. The above picture is a tag for mom's day took old picture added some silver glitter and a heart with a flower. turned out great.
 these are some shaped cards from www.cuttingcafe.typepad.com that I resized to make some gift tag shakers
 The grad hat is also from cutting cafe it is the shaped card but I cut out bottom for a shaker card
 I love the way this looks didnt really care if it shook to much lol I took a silhouette and make into a shaker with my fuse.
 sorry put this on twice ha
These are also from cutting cafe fox is a shaped card I cut belly out for the shaker and the jar is a card made into a shaker already window with it. I hope this gives you inspiration and if you like making shaker cards you will want to get a fuse. love mine hugs

4 comments:

  1. They are all AWESOME my friend!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, these are all so fabulous!! I need to use my fuse more...you've inspired me!! Love these my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tag you made for mother's day and these shaker cards are 2 cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing shakers!! The fox is my favourite. So cute!

    ReplyDelete