Monday, February 29, 2016

3-d spring banner post day sds

Today is post day for www.snapdragonsnippets.com I got this idea from our very talented Jodi Warner. You will have to check hers out it is so beautiful. Sorry the picture is not that great I have it hanging in my living room and I tryed and tryed to get a clear picture. This is the best I can do. Sorry
I used the grad banner from the sds store, water pitcher, scalloped bowl for bird nest and the umbrella and tear drops. I used a flower swag and added all my 3-ds on it with ribbon. The letters are some I had in my files. Hope you get some idea how pretty this is hanging. thank you for taking a look and have a crafty day.

2 comments:

  1. I love your beautiful banner!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so gorgeous, Rhonda!! I love how you decorated it!! I'm so ready for spring!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete