Monday, May 11, 2015

apple mini album (sds Post)

today is my day to post for www.snapdragonsnippets.com I have taken the apple mini and enlarged it all 25in then separated to cut out a bigger one for teacher so she can add pictures of her class or have them sign it etc. Simply cut as usual glue then tie off with jute is what I used., decorate add embellishments and give as gift for teacher. this is a chaska card co design sds 0000160 I printed off quote on front right hand bottom corner. thanks for stopping by have a crafty day.

4 comments:

  1. What an awesome idea for a teacher to use to remember her students!! This is fabulous, Rhonda - everything you create is fabulous!! Love it my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AMAZING Rhonda!!! WOWZERS I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your album is so fun! I love all the fun details~any Teacher would love it!

    ReplyDelete