Monday, April 27, 2015

3-d tiki torches ( sds creative team post)

Today I am posting these tiki torches for the upcoming  lou-owl party I am having for my granddaughter. These can be found at www.snapdragonsnippets.com the file 3d tiki torches. These are so much fun and you can make a shorter version if want it comes with both options I chose the tall I plan on putting those small battery tea lights in the center these are boxes so you can give  away for a game prize if wish. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. hugs

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, they are too cute!! I love tiki torches!! These are absolutely adorable!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously...I want to come craft with you : These are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Cool......what an awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete