Monday, March 2, 2015

3-d leprechaun hat ceral bowl (stay away from me lucky charms!!!

 today I am posting for the dt at www.snapdragonsnippets.com This is new in the store and you have plenty of time to make for the kids grandkids.etc. Its in the store sds 000747 leprechaun ceral bowl hat. you can use as decorations also. and when ready to use buy a small bowl of ceral I bought oatmeal and ate clean bowl and poured in my lucky charms. Linking this up to the green linky party at www.craftindesertdivas.com
this is how super cute it looks with the bowl of cereal in it. thanks for stopping by for a look. hugs

5 comments:

  1. Super adorable Rhonda! What a fun St. Patty's day project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, so cute!! And it's filled with my favorite cereal!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this!! Cute and Totally fun!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so cute! Love this fun idea!!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Craftin Desert Divas!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's amazing!! How fun that it doubles as a cereal bowl!! You've always got the most creative projects, Rhonda. Love it!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Craftin Desert Divas!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete