Monday, March 30, 2015

3-d jointed bunny rabbit

 Yes this is my last rabbit but this one could be used for spring or whatever its super cute his arms and legs move to reposition. This takes two files which you can get at www.snapdragonsnippets.com  This takes a little more work but it can be done. I added colorful buttons on mine and a cute little sign and homemade rose and bow .Down below  is the backside and I added a tulle tail instead of the one that comes with it.
Hope you get a chance to pick up this cute bunny give it a try would really be cute dressed up for a garden theme room. thanks for stopping by. have a crafty day.

11 comments:

  1. Super cute love those movable arms. Happy Monday my friend😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute love those movable arms. Happy Monday my friend😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing craftsmanship on your bunny, Rhonda! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg Rhonda, your bunny is SO darn cute! I love your 3D projects! Super cool!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Rhonda your 3-D bunny is amazing great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a COOL 3D project Rhonda!!!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have loved seeing all your Easter makes and your 3D bunnies. This one is absolutely ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...fabulous! Have a wonderful Easter Rhonda .x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw this on facebook but I did not realize he could move! How cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Rhonda, this is amazing!! I love, love this!! His little tail is so cute!! Wow!! Love!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete