Monday, February 2, 2015

some cute ideas for any occassion (cyber mon sale)

 I don't know about you but I have been wanting to make this cute wagon with the packages. It is super easy and yes it is on sale at www.cuttingcafe.typepad.com cyber Monday sale  http://thecuttingcafe.typepad.com/.services/blog/6a010536b71e2d970b01538fe0a107970b/search?filter.q=cyber+monday along with some more cute files on sale today I didn't make them all right now but here is a few you will have to go check it out. This is the red wagon box kit above
 alarm clock shaped cards with so many cute printable sentiments love it
and this adorable pocket card which I added hearts on the pockets comes with plenty of sentiments and really easy to put together. Have a crafty day don't miss out on this sale. hugs

5 comments:

  1. These are all adorable!! That little wagon is too darn cute!! Love the clock, too and the pocket!! Awesome my friend!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you've been BUSY! Love that little wagon! All very cute projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable
    You could enter this in my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes February Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWZERS Rhonda! You just pump out the most adorable projects!!!!!
    LOVE them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! You never cease to amaze me! They're all fabulous! I love the way you've added little heart gems around the clock. What a great touch!

    ReplyDelete