Thursday, December 18, 2014

It's all "sweet santa"

 I couldn't wait to buy these files from www.svgcuts.com But to my surprise I went over to see if the new kit sweet santa was ready yet it was and they are giving the kit away for free, yes I said free.
I couldn't wait to make the gingerbread house holding the candy canes super easy and such a cute gift. Also the cute mason jar topper snowman if you need a quik simple and amazing gift box these are it. I will finish up the others on the kit and post when done.
santas sweet svg kit. the head fits right on jar super cute. thanks for stopping by. hugs

4 comments:

  1. Okay, that gingerbread house is totally adorable! I always decorate my kitchen in gingers for Christmas and this would fit perfectly! I've never seen a cut like the snowman jar topper, how clever. Beautiful work Rhonda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, these are both so fabulous!! I love the gingerbread house with the candy canes..how fun!! The snowman jar is awesome!! Love both of these my friend!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so super adorable!
    Awesome projects Rhonda!!

    ReplyDelete