Monday, October 13, 2014

Not so Scary Scarecrow!

 
Hello all my bloggy friends glad you could stop by and take a look at my first project and hopefully inspiration for my first project for the design team www.snapdragonsnippets.com  This is their 3-d mantle sitter design 48301 and don't forget the hat which is number 48300 which you can find all this at www.onlinesilhouetteonlinestore.com and don't worry if you think it looks complicated it
is not with the picture and step by step instructions from www.needlesnknowledge.BlogSpot.com Everything you see here is in the file except for the embellishments raffia, buttons, and sunflower, they do have decorative buttons in the file to cut out though I chose to use real buttons. I have him sitting on my mantle he looks like wood not paper. He is so cute I will be leaving him out for Halloween and thru November so you have time to make this cutie and wow everyone that comes to visit they wont believe its paper. thank you for stopping by I hope I have inspired you to create. hugs.                                                                                                                                                            

6 comments:

  1. WOW!! This is AWESOME Rhonda!!!
    GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, Rhonda, this is amazing!! What a fabulous scarecrow!! All of the details are perfect!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. A 3rd WOW from me too!!!
    FANTASTIC!!! I love the sunflower on his hat!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rhonda that is an amazing project!!!

    ReplyDelete