Saturday, October 11, 2014

3-d boo boxes

Hello glad you have stopped by. I wanted to share these really cute boxes from www.snapdragonsnippets.com  you can purchase at the www.silhouetteonlinestore.com I have resized and altered the back of box The boxes open and may be filled either way. I wanted to sit these in my window I added vellun to the bottom of box and inside I added the zombie hands and witches silhouette which can be purchase all so at the online store they are resized to  3in I added ribbon and embellishments now below are the pictures of what the box looks like with lid off. Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day. hugs P.S. Each letter box is sold sep.


4 comments:

  1. I saw this on FB and WOW!! It is absolutely Amazing, Stunning, Fabulous & so BEAUTIFUL!!! You should link up this in every challenge possible just so that others can see what you create!!
    Your Halloween projects are AMAZING!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love this!! Wow, what a fun project!! You decorated them perfectly - love the spooky hands!! Awesome as always my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fabulous and cute are these BOO treat boxes:) Love them!!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete