Wednesday, October 29, 2014

challenge time at dtc

Today is challenge time at www.decoratetocelebrate.blogspot.com The challenges are anything goes challenges so you my enter anything. I made this cute witches bag which is a svg cut from the fright night kit You can add electric lights in the bag to light up around the witch. I chose to add bling around my witch and it turned out cute. Thank you for taking alook and hope you will hop over and join us we always enjoy looking at all the creative projects. hugs

6 comments:

  1. Great gift bag! Love that witch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome, Rhonda!! I love the witch!! What a fabulous bag this is!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute treat bag Rhonda! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This bag is so cute! I love the bling around the witch!

    Your DT Buddy,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous and fun bag my friend!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute witchy bag! Love the fringes:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete