Wednesday, March 19, 2014

3rd challenge post for dt at a song in your heart

It's time for another challenge at a http://www.asonginyourart.blogspot.com The song Celebration, by Kool and the Gang. I used the words It's a party, So everyone around the world come on. I cut the globe card at 5 and half in using the cart going places cricut cart. added grn cardstock behind the globe. Drew stick people to represent people around the world. Hope you will find time to come on over and celebrate. Also be sure to take alook at the challenge over at www.decoratetocelebrate.blogspot.com it is springtime challenge here.

4 comments:

  1. This is so awesome, Rhonda!! I love the cut of the globe!! Your stick people are so cute!! Fabulous card my friend as always!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, Rhonda! I'll be singing Celebration all evening now though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card! Have a wonderful week, Rhonda!!

    ReplyDelete