Friday, December 6, 2013

telephone me and send me a card

 This telephone box holds all my cards for birthdays next year. I cut it from wild card 2 at 7in used a small cheez-its box. All the birthdays I need to send a card and give a call are on that little tag stuck in front of the phone. The small calendar is tacked on front.
 here is the side view. It has accordion fold and each month is on tabs
heres the back and you can see the tabs. This is really great to have so when you make a card slip it in here and use it for an upcoming birthday.

5 comments:

  1. Great project Rhonda! This will make it so easy to get those cards out on time! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome idea! Love this Rhonda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a GREAT project! Love this!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome project! I like that it is shaped like a phone and it holds card. Have a wonderful weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so creative!! What a great way to store your birthday cards!! I love the phone shape!! Awesome as always my friend!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete