Friday, December 6, 2013

santa came by mail!

 Santa came by mail! Well not really, My husband got a package yesterday in this box. It looked like santa to me. I took it covered it in cardstock flesh, red, blk, then I had some left over mesh from my wreaths so used for hat. Mop was used for beard hair eyebrows. Then just added embellesments here and there. The nose is a glitter bead. I set him in front of my tree hes so cute.
Heres a side view. Have a wonderfun day. Hugs. Entering santa into the Christmas magic fun Friday linky party over at www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com  hugs Have been ask to enter this into a very wonderful blog that I am so glad to be apart of go to www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
 to join in on the fun challenges. Word Art Wednesday. hugs

4 comments:

  1. Super cute Santa box. I like how you made it! You are so creative. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative (I know I say that all the time but it's true!!) I love this!! Santa is absolutely adorable!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is REALLY creative and really cute! I would love to have you stop by and share with us in our challenges at Word Art Wednesday. The challenges are always Anything Goes (family friendly) and we have some really great prizes. I'd love to have you share your talents with us.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what an amazing Christmas creation wonderful vintage look. Karn

    ReplyDelete