Friday, December 20, 2013

Announcement of New Design Team for Decorate to Celebrate

It has been a really busy day. Wow hopefully things will slow down a bit. Just wanted to thank everyone who tried out for the Dt. It was very hard to choose. This year I have a new host to help me along. You all Know the talented Lisa at mermaids crafts. I am so honored she said yes. And also want to thank the talented design team that is staying with me. Thanks Norma and Judy you mean the world to me. This year we have switched things up a bit. Yes its still party decorations and no cards. But there will be a theme for every challenge that you can choose to do or enter one of your birthday partys your choice. The design team will be doing the theme though. We know everyone has partys and we want to see them. The challenges can be found on the www.decoratetocelebrate.blogspot.com
so you can print them off and choose the ones you would like to do so you can have them done ahead of time if you wish. Now enough talking and lets announce the talented ladies. I also have their blog buttons on sidebar so you can give them a visit.

HOST  Rhonda (me) and Lisa
ORIGINAL TEAM  Norma and Judy
NEW TEAM

Chriss  www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com
Deanne  www.littlebitopaper.blogspot.com
Emily  www.molliemugsblog.blogspot.com
Jill       www.partyfettiblog.com
Patti  www.pattistudioblog.blogspot.com
Rose  www.roseohioagain.blogspot.com
Valou www.lafeerieduscrap.blogspot.com

Also if you could go congrats all over at www.decoratetocelebrate.blogspot.com  see you next year
jan 7th. hugs

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to be on the DT with you and Lisa and the rest of the gals! Thanks so much for the opportunity! Can't wait to get started :) I've got the badge on my blog now - thanks for the reminder!!!

    Emily - Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting Decorate to Celebrate again. I don't participate a lot, but it's very inspiring to me. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to have you ladies join our wonderful team. Happy Holiday to you all!

    ReplyDelete