Monday, October 28, 2013

some baby shower gifts

 I have a baby shower this sunday so I made this closet box with closet organizer tags for baby. The closet is made out of an oatmeal box.
 I cut up some baby hangers and use the long part of hanger for the closet to hang dresses on.
 here is what they look like marked nb to 24mo. uses arrival cricut cart for baby outfit cut 4in
 here is the mini album I made for the baby book used nursery image cart and arrival for the hanger.This way you could hang on a door or wherever you please.
heres a view of how it opens and you can write in and add pictures. hugs

10 comments:

  1. Oh my word, where do you get your awesome ideas from... love this alot... I'm way behind in playing catch up at this moment...I haven't been on the blog since this past Thursday, being down with a bad case of a cold....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever idea! I wish I had these when my daughter was a baby!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! These are super cute!

    Have a great day!

    Hugs,
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, these are amazing, Rhonda!! That closet box - fabulous!! I don't know how you come up with so many creative ideas!! The mini is stunning!! Happy Monday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful. I love that mini album. Have great week.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rhonda, these are both fabulous! You are amazing and so creative:) I love everything you do!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh....wow Rhonda these are just the cutest gifts, love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are awesome!! What FAB gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! what a unique idea my friend, so very cute:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete