Saturday, June 22, 2013

a card for the dorcelas creations challenge

I decided to join this challenge because I love to sew. For the challenge you have to use kraft card stock and dorcela is giving away one of her new stamp sets. hop over and join in on the fun.
www.blog.docerelashop.com (dorcelas creations also her button is on my sidebar just click and it will take you there. Now about my card it is 6by 6 kraft, pattern paper, paper tape, button, and I put this removeable sewing charm for a gift plus card. Just away to say thank you to a special friend. I also sewed the edges on my sewing machine which doesn't show up so well in this picture.

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous sewing theme card! Love the pattern paper and tape. Such a wonderful sewing charm for the recipient! Love everything about your card! So glad to see you crafting again!
    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Rhonda!! Great sewing pattern and super charms! SO Happy you entered out challenge! Nice to have you back!
    Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to delete my previous comment!! Oppss!!

    So again, I'm so glad you like sewing and you were able to join our challenge this week.

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! Love it. Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun card, the removable charm is a great addition. Thanks for joining our challenge over at Docerela Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so awesome, Rhonda!! I love the removable charms!! They look fabulous!! Beautiful card my friend!! Happy Sunday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card, Rhonda! You always include so many fabulous details!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So Cute Card!
    Congratulations Rhonda!
    Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations!
    DT Member Sara

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved all the details on your card, the charm is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an awesome card! Love the sewing and trinkets! Thank you for joining us at Docerela Creations! DT Member Nitasha

    ReplyDelete