Tuesday, November 6, 2012

a little scarecrow/candy dish

This is a super cute and easy scarecrow to hold candy or whatever you wish. Made with three flower pots. a medium and two small ones for the legs. I painted the pots as you can see. Glue the med. pot to the legs then glue the raffia underneath the hangover. I used chipboard for the color of fall and glued to pot. the head is a round foam disc wrapped with muslin and I painted on the eyes added raffia the sunflower and the hat is cut fit to page from paper doll cart glued on both sides. I seen these made a while back at micheals so I put my own twist on it. hugs

11 comments:

  1. OMG! Love , love, love this scarcrow! Where do you come up with such creativity!!! I've got to try this. Thanks for sharing.
    I don't know why I'm so surprised....everything you've ever done is jaw-dropping gorgeous!
    Hugs and sunshine,
    Cissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stinkin' cute!! What an awesome project my friend!! You are amazing!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. And yet another fantastic project! I love how your mind works and the execution is always wonderful. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable is this Rhonda! So creative and such a cute piece to sit on a table! Very festive!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so cute Rhonda.. you never cease to amaze me... hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! another cute idea:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This really is a cute idea! I love all the hay!

    ReplyDelete