Sunday, March 18, 2012

three cards, spring, easter and a wedding

 I decided I would start on some cards, so when I need one I dont have to rush and make one. This is just a simple spring card used flower paper added buttons and sm pinwheel at top and two glittered white flowers.
 here is a easter card  Its easter for the peeps! shaded in chick outlined  the small bunny is a sticker
the scallop was cut from accent cart.
I have about five weddings coming up so I thought I better start making some cards. This is one of them.
I used newspaper print paper and a turquoise on top of that added ribbon a  flower, cameo and rub on letters for the mr. and mrs.

5 comments:

  1. Pretty cards! Love the wedding card with the cameo! You have been busy!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are all lovely, but i love that cameo on the wedding card...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice cards- it's always good to have a stash on hand! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete