Wednesday, December 14, 2011

decorate to celebrate new years eve challenge

welcome to another challenge  at www.decoratetocelebrate.blogspot.com this challenge is all about new years eve party, and what is a new years party with out confetti, I have cut out a bunch of cheers confetti to throw around on all the tables and in little decorated cups to throw around at midnight, sound like fun? hope you can show us some fun ideas, remember no cards or layouts our blog challenges here is all about party decorations, you may add invites though I cut these from the designer calendar cart all at 2in super easy and fun.

8 comments:

  1. OH WOW looks like fun. I might have to do this my self. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out great Rhonda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute confetti- it's certainly festive with the martini glass welded in! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute confetti Rhonda!! I also love the added Martini glass:)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your confetti is so absolutely awesome, Rhonda!! I LOVE it and plan on making some for my New Year's party!! Thanks so much for the inspiration :D

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute and looks like fun to do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super idea! I'll have to remember this for next year. At our parties, everybody blows horns. Your idea seems much quieter!!

    ReplyDelete