Friday, August 26, 2011

M.A.G. challenge no. 41 sweet treats pg 45

this challenge was quite fun. You can only use the pg 45 from sweet treats. I hope you will join in on the fun. http://www.magchallengebythepage.blogspot.com I made party favors for a princess!
instructions
cut 3in party favor box
layout and decorate with bling
cut at 3in shift on crown cut four times to get enough to put on both sides of crown
and inside and cut layers hearts cut 3 in glue on both sides add bling in the middle

cut tag 2in ink around edges of heart and tag tie to wire gold handle
added alittle boa inside along with other girly favors ( rings, necklaces etc


15 comments:

  1. I am always so amazed with your creativity and imagination!! This is soo adorable, just love it!!!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest. Love how this came out. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! I love how you added the feathers and bling!! Great Job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the party favor! This will be awesome for my little girl's birthday party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a fantastic job. I love how you used so many of the cuts on the page. The party goers are lucky to have such cute favors

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh, so pretty! Of course perfect for a princess!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww, Rhonda, this is just so cute!!!

    You know, telling you that is beginning to sound repetitious to me but it's what comes to mind when I see all your little cuties like this one!!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very sweet I love this crown The feathers really add to it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rhonda your work is amazing. You are definitely a wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ho Rhonda, LOVE your new blog design!! Beautiful project and perfect for any princess party!!! TFS
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great take on this, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is soooo pretty, Rhonda! The wire handle is just perfect. In fact, the entire favour box is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete