Wednesday, April 27, 2011

rabbit frame made for april for thursday girl at cricut diaries

this is my last project for thursday girl. I was thursday girl for jennifer and summer over at cricut diaries www.cricutdiaries.com It has been alot of fun and was honored to be asked. thank you so much ladies your the best and your blog brings inspiration to all of us. Now on to todays project. I made a frame for easter- spring I used celebrate the flourish cart for rabbit
cut to fit pg I cut 4 and glued altogether for a really sturdy frame. used flowers to decorate from walk in my garden cut at 2in.


here is the back of frame. hope you have enjoyed all my projects for thursday girl

be sure to check jennifer and summer for next months lucky person. www.cricutdiaries.com


15 comments:

  1. Rhonda, this is awesome. I love the bunny with the little bow and the puffy tail! Such a cute little guy. What a great frame idea!! I love the polka dot paper, too cute!!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Rhonda this is soooo adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love some more details. We these cut out of cardstock weight paper or chipboard? How did you figure out placing the stand? Can you tell I want to make one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww super super cute and very creative! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rhonda, as always you came up with such a cute frame! It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super creation....love that you made an Easter Bunny frame!
    smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute frame! I like the tail. That's a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing this frame, especially how you finished the back - it's got me wanting to make some!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rhonda it's been 5 days ( no i'm not counting) and no new posts..is everything alright?

    www.tryin2craft.blogspot.com
    lizabratt@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just came by to say hi!! miss seeing your posts, pray everything is ok......

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another precious project from one of my favorite people to visit!! :) And this is why your blog is Cricut-tastic!! There's an award for YOU on my blog...

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG...what a cute Bunny Frame, very creative Rhonda!

    ReplyDelete