Sunday, November 14, 2010

cricut mini design team reciepe book for the holidays

mini design team assignment was to make holiday reciepe books. I made mine using three paperbags.and cricut. used animal kingdom, kitchen, and pumpkin carving carts.
all these reciepes I got from my mom, she cooks these for the holidays and I wanted to
keep them so this book is just for those only. THe pockets in my book allow me to add
pictures or more recipes.

I made book marks from animal kindom and added different things to the top of each one
example pumpkin for pumpkin pie reciepe











and this is the back of the book I used my bind it all ribbon to close and raffia for looks
I love the way it turned out and I am going to love all the recipes for years to come.





14 comments:

  1. what a treasure to keep - recipes from mom - what a fabulous mini - I wish I had those.. I think my sister got them all when our mom passed.

    You'll be happy to know - I bought a Cinch!!!! I can't wait for it to arrive and make minis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great if you ever need help just let me know. happy to help. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful mini, I always look forward to seeing all your pretty creations:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your wonderful mini. YOu have the best mini albums. I'm going to try to make a few to give as gifts after you have inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your mini's such a great idea! You inspire me:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another amazing album, Rhonda! I just love checking out your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful keepsake! I need to do something like this with my mom and grandma's recipes. Great job as always RHonda!
    Kacee

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous way to show off thanksgiving recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great mini.. but thats nothing new! :) I wanted to let you know I've given you a blog award HERE
    And I was going to send you a thank you card but my husband threw away the envelope you sent my mini in.. If you email me you could email me your addy that would be great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rhonda, I received the mini you sent me today. Thank you so much!!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the idea of the recipe book and great gift ideas!!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete