Wednesday, October 27, 2010

cricut mini album for cricut mini design team theme halloween

this is my pumpkin patch mini. cut 12 retang. in wht cardstock 8 by 9 in glue together
cut 12 more in color of choice glue onto white on both sides
I used pumpkin carving cart pumpkins are cut at 3 in and 2in. used my community cart for fence cut at 4in. use wild card for decorative background liner doily cut 5 and a half in. heres the inside telling the story of our preschool field trip the class took. this book is for the teacher and her class to enjoy of the day they went to the pumpkin patch.

after you have all the cuts cut now glue around edges of fence leaving top open this will hold your pictures

















this was our driver for the hayride. he was so good with the kids. taught all of us all about how pumpkins grow and all the colors they can come in.






this was the corn maze someone had taken a picture from a airplane







and this is the back of the book. telling how much fun we had and a picture of all the color of pumpkins.








7 comments:

  1. fantastic book...just amazed you find all this time to create...I'm jealous...or else you are 10x faster then me! I wonder which it is???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job, love your album, I will be using some of your wonderful ideals on my next album. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always amaze me!!!! Another wonderful creation - I especially love all of the beautiful colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the colors!!! Rhonda, you have another amazing creation. Love it

    ReplyDelete